Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A magnetic view of Frontierrides Shooting Exposition when it's not hidden in fog
Frontierrides Shooting Exposition
May 3, 1978
Avg. queue length:
It's just like an ambush in the OK Corral, but with no people and lazers!
- Warning: during winter, this attraction will be crammed full of people.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from ribcage, chest, hip, inner ear, viral, or fingernail complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may explode.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- The amazed vulture is real.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.