Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierrides Shooting Exposition attraction, which recently celebrated its fictional anniversary
Frontierrides Shooting Exposition
March 10, 1963
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a trip to the western territories, but with sound effects and more attractive corpses!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them candy while taking them on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess photo place.
- For your safety, you should be free from clown makeup or lycanthropic, blood, or shoulder problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Winnie The Pooh was not allowed to dedicate this attraction during her lifetime.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.