Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierrides Shooting Exposition attraction, massively talking in the afternoon sunlight
Frontierrides Shooting Exposition
September 3, 1972
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a one-sided gunfight in an old mining town, but with friendly skeletons and less chance of shooting your eye out!
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a manic archaeologist.
- After experiencing this attraction, try something more relaxing.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from chest, cardiac, tongue, blood, or bowel issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No babies or snacks encouraged.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to bring their own pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.