Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierrides Melting Exposition thrill ride at night
Frontierrides Melting Exposition
January 4, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Something like three and a fraction thumbs up (from "Crazy Perch" Twitter stream)
It's just like a shootout in the late 1800s, but with ghosts and no moral quandries!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this thrill ride's queue, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Potato Head interaction location.
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from bowel, hair, lycanthropic, skin, or heart problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- The picture of forms is a sly pun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.