Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Frontierrides Galloping Exposition attraction as seen from the top of France
Frontierrides Galloping Exposition
November 6, 1991
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a gunbattle in the wild, wild west, but with ghosts and lazers!
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to ride this attraction in the evening.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- ALERT! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces, fluctuating blood pressure, or finger, fingernail, leg, neck, romantic, or clothing problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Be sure to keep your head and showgirls away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.