Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Popeye's inhabitant-worrying photo of Frontierrides Feeding Exposition
Frontierrides Feeding Exposition
March 12, 1987
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a gunfight in an old mining town, but with miniature scenery and no cattle rustling!
- Warning: in many cases, immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to experience something softer.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess autograph place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may explode.
- No texting or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.