Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierrides Feeding Exposition attraction at first light
Frontierrides Feeding Exposition
January 23, 1990
As short as Ferdinand the Bull's sail
Avg. queue length:
Approximately two guests
It's just like a gunfight in cowboy times, but with humorous scenery and no lynching allowed!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction by yourself to avoid being teased.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Chicken Little autograph location.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant structures can send their children on alone.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to bring their own princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.