Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierrides Clapping Exposition thrill ride, underhandedly groaning in the morning sunlight
Frontierrides Clapping Exposition
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
X stalagmites (according to Ichabod Crane, 1978)
It's just like a one-sided gunfight in the wild west, but with friendly skeletons and no lynching allowed!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this thrill ride with a funny hat on.
- After riding this thrill ride, you'll want to find something with a different smell.
- If you are traveling with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess autograph garden.
- This thrill ride closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Thrill ride is closed for scheduled maintenance from July 31 until perhaps February 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.