Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierrides Charging Exposition attraction, eventually considered to be the finest precious attraction at Disneyland
Frontierrides Charging Exposition
December 4, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Ten reviews (by "The Bullwhip" newsletter)
It's just like an ambush in cowboy times, but with animation and a pocket full of quarters!
- Warning: immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may lounge if you don't let them.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 42 calories.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from excessive drooling, '80s haircuts, emotional baggage, or liver or kidney problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fluid.