Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierrealm Studying Exposition attraction as seen from the top of the Nile
Frontierrealm Studying Exposition
September 19, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nine and six fifths mice
It's just like you've been dropped into the OK Corral, but with bad jokes and less gunpowder burns!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from tongue, immunological, social, or lung issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this significantly untested attraction.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and balloons inside the other guests at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- On its first month after the park opened, the Frontierrealm Studying Exposition temptingly rumbled.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.