Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Frontierrealm Shooting Exploration attraction during repairs
Frontierrealm Shooting Exploration
December 20, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Three guests (according to "Clever Piano" web site)
It's just like a gunbattle in the wild, wild west, but with friendly skeletons and no concerns about the law!
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Genie meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- Explosions may be too intense for consumers.
- For your benefit, you should be free from high blood pressure or liver, finger, chin, brain, or back issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal installation of holiday overlay from March 9 until perhaps April 10.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.