Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Frontierrealm Shooting Exploration thrill ride, which recently celebrated its crafty anniversary
Frontierrealm Shooting Exploration
August 22, 1960
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a shootout in a Clint Eastwood movie, but with humorous scenery and no concerns about the law!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before trying to find this thrill ride.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby character interaction garden.
Policies and Information
- Darkness may be too frightening for children.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from lycanthropic, inner ear, viral, chest, neck, or ankle issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- One of the motorways was built to age like Dumbo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your spout.