Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierrealm Fighting Exposition attraction at park closing
Frontierrealm Fighting Exposition
April 1, 1988
Avg. queue length:
It's just like you're blowing away the wild west, but with ghosts and no dancing girls!
- If you are intolerant of standing, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, look for something that requires more time.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- BEWARE! For your benefit, you should be free from weird extra limbs, garish makeup, or bowel, lung, or hair issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Some cast members say that this attraction is haunted by the disturbed spirit of a former stalagmite.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.