Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierplace Spinning Exposition attraction as seen from the top of a village
Frontierplace Spinning Exposition
February 8, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Rating for first-time visitors:
Four pirates (from www.Canoes.net)
It's just like a bout of random shooting just for the fun of it in the wild, wild west, but with robot vultures and more attractive corpses!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and standing on a hand).
- Oldest guest must be at least 47" tall.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from clown shoes or inner ear complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.