Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Frontierplace Spinning Exposition attraction, mechanically rusting in the morning moonlight
Frontierplace Spinning Exposition
December 13, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a fraction stars
It's just like shooting up things in the wild, wild west, but with robot vultures and no drinking allowed!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of trying to find this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, go on something shorter.
- If you are traveling with small children or Huck Finn fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Sid Phillips autograph garden.
- Expectant parents should use the restroom first.
- No talking or nudity allowed.
- Make sure to keep your head and broomsticks away from the other guests at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.