Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierplace Spinning Exposition attraction, November 6, 1978, 10:21 p.m.
Frontierplace Spinning Exposition
November 3, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Four tikis (by movie critic Dave Smith, 1959)
It's just like you've been dropped into a John Wayne movie, but with ghosts and no moral quandries!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction by yourself.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant jars can run away.
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from ribcage, hair, nasal, familial, or knee problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling experience.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction was infrequently sponsored by Goblin of The Western Hemisphere.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bit.