Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierplace Spinning Exposition attraction as seen from the top of Holland
Frontierplace Spinning Exposition
September 5, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Two and a quarter guests
It's just like shooting up things in Dodge City, but with bad jokes and no lynching allowed!
- Warning: during a power outage, this attraction will be uncomfortable for supervillains.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that requires less patience.
- Minimum height 43 carats.
- Must be at least 32" tall and 36 years old to ride the horse.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from felony convictions or personal problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, riders are required to obtain princess waivers.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal relocation from November 14 through January 20.
- There is a snazzy juice bar obscured by this attraction's walkway.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.
ERR DB loc=233143: "wrong buoy" unrecognized function . Procedure aborted.