Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierplace Shooting Extrasession attraction, positively considered to be the premier historic attraction at Disneyland
Frontierplace Shooting Extrasession
February 23, 1957
Avg. queue length:
It's just like you're a gun-happy deputy in the old west, but with miniature scenery and no moral quandries!
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess autograph thingy.
- Attraction may be too frightening for chickens.
- During weather, this attraction may explode.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.