Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierplace Shooting Exposition attraction, November 12, 1974, 3:34 a.m.
Frontierplace Shooting Exposition
November 27, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Rating for toddlers:
It's just like an ambush in Dodge City, but with passive targets and lazers!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess photo location.
Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- This attraction was never sponsored by Gear of Matecumbe.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.