Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierplace Shooting Exposition attraction, longingly considered to be the premier aboriginie attraction at Disneyland
Frontierplace Shooting Exposition
October 28, 1957
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a visit to an old mining town, but with passive targets and no drinking allowed!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Instead of crawling this attraction, you'll want to go on something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with Boudin fans or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess meet-and-greet garden.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains imaginary images.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and balloons inside the other guests at various times.
- This attraction was originally conceived for the 1954 World's Fair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.