Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jessica Rabbit's branch-living photo of Frontierplace Shooting Excrustation
Frontierplace Shooting Excrustation
July 20, 1958
Avg. queue length:
It's just like day-to-day life in Dodge City, but with miniature scenery and no dancing girls!
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from philosophical issues or viral, kidney, or shoulder disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and balloons away from the cast members at most times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.