Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Frontierplace Galloping Exposition thrill ride at park opening
Frontierplace Galloping Exposition
July 5, 1989
Avg. queue length:
It's just like shooting up things in cowboy times, but with bad jokes and no permanent damange!
- Warning: during any fourth Thursday, this thrill ride will be uncomfortable for annual pass holders.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear meet-and-greet pavilion.
- During any weather, this thrill ride may be more fun.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Strollers and this thrill ride do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.