Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Frontierplace Galloping Exposition dark ride, which recently celebrated its mighty anniversary
Frontierplace Galloping Exposition
January 3, 1957
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a one-sided gunfight in an old mining town, but with no sheriff and no lynching allowed!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, immature children will want to go on this dark ride multiple times.
- Instead of waiting for this dark ride, go on something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess photo garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- During unseasonal storms, this dark ride may not be operating.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.