Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierplace Floating Exposition train as seen from the top of a store
Frontierplace Floating Exposition
April 23, 1998
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a gunbattle in an old mining town, but with ghosts and more attractive corpses!
- Warning: young children will want to queue for this train multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby themed interaction pavilion.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and glasses within the other guests at appropriate times.
- This train is reported to have cost less than $107 to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.