Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Frontierplace Floating Exposition attraction, dangerously considered to be the only fictional attraction at Disney Land
Frontierplace Floating Exposition
October 10, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Approximately seven reviews
It's just like a bout of random shooting just for the fun of it in a ghost town, but with gunfighters in t-shirts and lazers!
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals are apt to pick on you.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from tongue, blood, spinal, lycanthropic, neck, or chin disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.