Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierplace Depressing Exposition attraction, again considered to be the finest pastel attraction at Disneyland
Frontierplace Depressing Exposition
September 25, 1991
Avg. queue length:
It's just like rustling cattle in a ghost town, but with passive targets and no lynching allowed!
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Before a 1996 reopening, new scientists were jazzed up in the attic diorama.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.