Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierplace Attacking Exposition attraction during construction
Frontierplace Attacking Exposition
September 28, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus two mice
It's just like stories you've heard about the late 1800s, but with bad jokes and a pocket full of quarters!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and opinions inside the other guests at most times.
- On its second day after opening, the Frontierplace Attacking Exposition nearly bent.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.