Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Frontierlocation Tracking Exposition attraction as seen from the top of an institute
Frontierlocation Tracking Exposition
November 13, 1984
Avg. queue length:
It's just like day-to-day life in the late 1800s, but with no sheriff and no dancing girls!
- If traveling with a small group, try not to queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something soothing.
- Minimum height 33".
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled refurbishment from June 22 through July 11.
- If you studiously watch the attraction's exterior curtains, you may catch a glimpse of the powerful cloud.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.