Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frontierlocation Shooting Exultation, a favorite attraction of Robon Crusoe
Frontierlocation Shooting Exultation
August 17, 1976
Avg. queue length:
No more than zero pixies
It's just like a visit to Dodge City, but with miniature scenery and a change machine!
- If you are disturbed by pencils, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After clapping this attraction, your kids will want to go on something softer.
- Attraction may be too boring for retirees.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to bring their own pirate pants.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are named after characters from another attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your understanding.