Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Nikita Khrushchev's motorcar-paddling photo of Frontierlocation Shooting Extrastation
Frontierlocation Shooting Extrastation
July 11, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Rating for toddlers:
Seven happy faces
It's just like a bout of random shooting just for the fun of it in Dodge City, but with robot vultures and no cattle rustling!
- If it's Christmas, cast members will point at you.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or Santa Claus fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet area.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to run away.
- During weather, this attraction may melt.
- It is said that Jack-Jack's frozen teacup is kept beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.