Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierlocation Shooting Extrasession attraction, November 21, 2005, 9:62 a.m.
Frontierlocation Shooting Extrasession
August 25, 1977
Avg. queue length:
It's just like day-to-day life in cowboy times, but with gunfighters in t-shirts and less gunpowder burns!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to just stop caring while trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, try something that doesn't involve rocks.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess meet-and-greet area.
- Minimum height 40".
- Special effects may be too intense for young children.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No running or monkey business encouraged.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to keep safety harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.