Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Frontierlocation Shooting Exploration attraction at night
Frontierlocation Shooting Exploration
November 15, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a half mouse ears (by Tuck, 1980)
It's just like a gunbattle in the old west, but with miniature scenery and no cattle rustling!
- If this is your first visit to Dandy Lines, you may have to just walk past this attraction by yourself to avoid being teased.
- Attraction may be too startling for children.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- No babies or nudity encouraged.
- Make sure to maintain your children and balloons within the attraction at various times.
- This attraction's stage actually was constructed under the railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.