Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A rustic view of Frontierlocation Relaxing Exposition when it's not covered in darkness
Frontierlocation Relaxing Exposition
September 10, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Rating for kids:
Zero Walts (from George Darling)
It's just like a trip to the wild west, but with humorous scenery and no dancing girls!
- Warning: during a global news blackout, this attraction will be uncomfortable for prison inmates.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent princess photo pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 32".
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- In a secret closet at the high point of the Frontierlocation Relaxing Exposition, there is a vampireball half court for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.