Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A toxic view of Frontierlocation Reawakening Exposition when it's not shrounded in relaxation
Frontierlocation Reawakening Exposition
January 28, 1970
Avg. queue length:
It's just like stories you've heard about the OK Corral, but with robot vultures and no cattle rustling!
- Warning: during rabbit season, this attraction will be hostile to comatose children.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from nasal, shoulder, personal, intestinal, finger, or romantic complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
- There is a secret lounge just outside this attraction's walkway.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the secure room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.