Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierlocation Elevating Exposition attraction at park opening
Frontierlocation Elevating Exposition
July 7, 1967
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a visit to Dodge City, but with no sheriff and a pocket full of quarters!
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland bloggers should repeatedly ride this attraction for a half hour prior to regular operating hours.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Frontierlocation Elevating Exposition alternative experience.
- This is the only remaining attraction in the park on which a tribute to Shere Khan can be witnessed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.