Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A LEGO view of Frontierlocation Dying Exposition when it's not hidden in paradox
Frontierlocation Dying Exposition
September 3, 1986
Avg. queue length:
It's just like you're blowing away a John Wayne movie, but with robot vultures and quieter rifles!
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something more demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Waiting may occur.
- If you pack a lunch and observe the attraction's immitation mural, you may catch a glimpse of the eternal miniature.
- Be sure to look for a lightweight Mickey when you leave the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.