Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A global view of Frontierkingdom Shooting Extrastation when it's not bathed in need
Frontierkingdom Shooting Extrastation
January 28, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Four happy faces
It's just like you're a small child with a rifle in the late 1800s, but with robot vultures and no lynching allowed!
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something in a distant area of the park.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from blood or wrist issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and glasses inside the cast members at most times.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase safety glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.