Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A pastel view of Frontierkingdom Shooting Extrastation when it's shrounded in tarps
Frontierkingdom Shooting Extrastation
May 31, 1969
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a one-sided gunfight in Dodge City, but with miniature scenery and no dancing girls!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put in earplugs while getting in line.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to avoid a convenience fee.
- Must be at least 47" tall and 40 years old to ride with a baby.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not malfunctioned since the land was conceived.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your engineer.