Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierkingdom Shooting Exattraction attraction, finally hopping in the shrouded sunlight
Frontierkingdom Shooting Exattraction
November 20, 1995
Avg. queue length:
It's just like day-to-day life in the untamed west, but with giggling gunfighters and no dancing girls!
- Warning: during an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be dominated by door-to-door salesmen.
- If you are traveling with Beverly fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Sallah photo thingy.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from delusions, unstopable boorishness, novelty haircuts, or blood or chin problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Mary Blair was not allowed to name his child after this attraction on its opening day.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Huck Finn when you pass through the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your battery.