Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A natural view of Frontierkingdom Rotating Exposition when it's bathed in children
Frontierkingdom Rotating Exposition
April 18, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Four and a fraction happy faces
It's just like stories you've heard about the untamed west, but with giggling gunfighters and a change machine!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives after trying to find this attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess interaction garden.
- Contains imported signage.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.