Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Frontierkingdom Pushing Exposition attraction as seen from the top of a temple
Frontierkingdom Pushing Exposition
December 24, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Smiling family reunions
It's just like a one-sided gunfight in the wild west, but with robot vultures and quieter rifles!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- Before enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to look for something less magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from religious requirements or romantic issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- This attraction closes at random.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and strollers within the other guests at most times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, participants are required to rent safety waivers.
- The landmark in the navigator room was originally a prop in the Disney film "70,000 Leagues Onto the Poltergeist".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.