Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frontierhub Twisting Exposition, a favorite attraction of Elastigirl
Frontierhub Twisting Exposition
June 18, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's just like shooting up things in a ghost town, but with passive targets and lazers!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while trying to find this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character autograph thingy.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing or heart, elbow, skin, hair, or neck disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains antique characters.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.