Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierhub Shooting Exploration attraction during refurbishment
Frontierhub Shooting Exploration
April 21, 1976
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a visit to the wild, wild west, but with bad jokes and less chance of shooting your eye out!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to feed them instead of taking them on this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, find something that requires more patience.
- You must be at least as tall as allowable to enter.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from runny nose, overdone perfume, or brain, stomach, or viral complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.