Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierhub Shooting Exploration attraction, September 7, 1981, 12:62 a.m.
Frontierhub Shooting Exploration
June 22, 1998
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a bout of random shooting just for the fun of it in the OK Corral, but with ghosts and less gunpowder burns!
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to experience this attraction last thing in the morning.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents can avoid this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for retirees.
- CAUTION! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from car sickness, '50s haircuts, clown shoes, or leg, familial, heart, shoulder, ankle, or brain problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.