Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierhub Prancing Exposition attraction during repairs
Frontierhub Prancing Exposition
July 4, 1956
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a shootout in an old mining town, but with humorous scenery and no lynching allowed!
- If you are nauseated by movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed photo location.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and not concerned about safety).
- Pilot must be at least 62" tall.
- Unborn infants may avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from chronic growths or blood complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can just see a previous attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.