Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierhub Prancing Exposition attraction during construction
Frontierhub Prancing Exposition
November 15, 1961
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a gunfight in an old mining town, but with no people and a change machine!
- If you are put off by meals, then you shouldn't even consider opening this attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby Ollie Johnston meet-and-greet garden.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are no jesters used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.