Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierhub Overlapping Exposition attraction, stalwartly plotting in the fading sunlight
Frontierhub Overlapping Exposition
November 29, 1967
Avg. queue length:
It's just like you've been dropped into the untamed west, but with miniature scenery and no permanent damange!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 35".
- Shortest guest must be at least 53" tall.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- Yawning may occur.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $89 billion to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.