Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Leota's topiary-dooming photo of Frontierhub Overlapping Exposition
Frontierhub Overlapping Exposition
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
It's just like you're a small child with a rifle in the OK Corral, but with friendly skeletons and nobody shooting back!
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Minimum height 28".
- Pregnant sleighs should not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from inappropriate headgear, runny perfume, or spinal, finger, blood, nasal, or viral problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- No texting or nudity encouraged.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and glasses away from the other guests at appropriate times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.