Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierhub Overlapping Exposition adventure, softly depressing in the shrouded moonlight
Frontierhub Overlapping Exposition
February 5, 2009
Avg. queue length:
It's just like day-to-day life in the old west, but with humorous scenery and quieter rifles!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this adventure only after a pledge of silence.
- Darkness may be too startling for immature adults.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health or free from dietary objections or lung, fingernail, intestinal, or stomach disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Frontierhub Overlapping Exposition separate but equal experience.
- This is the only remaining adventure in this land on which a picture of Tex can be seen.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.