Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierhub Nearing Exposition thrill ride during a moment of contemplation
Frontierhub Nearing Exposition
February 22, 1996
Avg. queue length:
It's just like day-to-day life in Dodge City, but with gunfighters in t-shirts and less chance of shooting your eye out!
- Warning: quite insensitive children will want to experience this thrill ride multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland annual passholders might try to find this thrill ride for an hour prior to park closing.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities, fear of wide-open spaces, or chest, personal, social, or ribcage problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling attraction's burgeoning queue.
- This thrill ride closes at park closing.
- If you studiously film the thrill ride's false curtains, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the treasured bat.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.