Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Davy Crockett's robot-hanging photo of Frontierhub Nearing Exposition
Frontierhub Nearing Exposition
September 23, 1979
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a gunbattle in the wild west, but with miniature scenery and less disease!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to just stop caring instead of getting in this queue.
- Special effects may be too startling for very young consumers.
- For your comfort, you should be free from sin or lung or stomach problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this adventure particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.
ERR DB loc=642498: "metallic troll" unrecognized function