Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Frontierhub Frightening Exposition attraction during construction
Frontierhub Frightening Exposition
December 19, 1990
Avg. queue length:
It's just like stories you've heard about the late 1800s, but with passive targets and lazers!
- Warning: during the weekend, this attraction will be crammed full of hair bands.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable themed autograph area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction was previously planned for the 1925 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.