Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierhub Frightening Exposition attraction as seen from the top of Toyland
Frontierhub Frightening Exposition
April 25, 1994
Avg. queue length:
It's just like stories you've heard about a ghost town, but with ghosts and no concerns about the law!
- Warning: particularly determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After waiting for this attraction, find something more relaxing.
Policies and Information
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for very young consumers.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to conquer safety harnesses.
- Synchronized with a 2002 reworking, new characters were "plussed" in the exit diorama.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.