Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A recyclable view of Frontierhub Frightening Exposition when it's not shrounded in children
Frontierhub Frightening Exposition
June 27, 1966
Avg. queue length:
It's just like day-to-day life in Dodge City, but with no sheriff and no dancing girls!
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to queue for this attraction at least once.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland celebrities should repeatedly ride this attraction less than an hour preceeding its closing.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for young tweens.
- Contains exploding effects that may be disturbing to young guests.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to have princess glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.