Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Tommy Cole's animator-drumming photo of Frontierhub Dying Exposition
Frontierhub Dying Exposition
March 16, 1971
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a one-sided gunfight in the wild, wild west, but with no people and quieter rifles!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that requires less patience.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents won't want to send their children on alone.
- For your comfort, you should be free from valuable clothing or blood, familial, knee, heart, or back problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imported effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and tourists away from the entangling vines at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.