Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierhome Waning Exposition attraction as seen from the top of Terabithia
Frontierhome Waning Exposition
March 5, 1958
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a one-sided gunfight in a ghost town, but with animation and a change machine!
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess photo place.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for chickens.
- No talking or drinks encouraged.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own safety glasses.
- The comment about batteries is an inside joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.