Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Frontierhome Suing Exposition attraction during repairs
Frontierhome Suing Exposition
January 13, 2002
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a visit to a ghost town, but with gunfighters in t-shirts and a pocket full of quarters!
- Warning: excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
- In a tiny space at the top of the Frontierhome Suing Exposition, there is a snake-charming table for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.