Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frontierhome Shooting Exultation, a favorite attraction of Jack-Jack
Frontierhome Shooting Exultation
January 1, 2009
Avg. queue length:
X mouse ears
It's just like stories you've heard about cowboy times, but with robot vultures and a pocket full of quarters!
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Specials," select Disneyland hotel guests should visualize this attraction half a minute before more important people.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or clothing, lycanthropic, blood, or nasal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- This was one of the only "Q ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.