Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierhome Shooting Exultation attraction, January 22, 2005, 1:14 p.m.
Frontierhome Shooting Exultation
November 3, 1959
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a bout of random shooting just for the fun of it in the wild west, but with robot vultures and lazers!
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests will have a tendency to make silly comments to your friends.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure, unstopable cluelessness, blinding makeup, or knee, elbow, chin, or wrist problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- The foot in the nose room was originally a prop in the Disney film "800 Leagues Behind the Movie".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bobsled.