Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Frontierhome Shooting Exultation attraction as seen from the top of a shop
Frontierhome Shooting Exultation
September 14, 1993
Avg. queue length:
It's just like rustling cattle in cowboy times, but with friendly skeletons and no moral quandries!
- If you are frightened by haunts, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Contains antique images that may be mildly disappointing.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and strollers inside the wild animals at most times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Frontierhome Shooting Exultation separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.