Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Samuel Clemens' icon-opening photo of Frontierhome Shooting Extrastation
Frontierhome Shooting Extrastation
August 14, 1961
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a shootout in cowboy times, but with sound effects and no permanent damange!
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Bumping may occur.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
- The only remaining vehicle on this attraction is named for Kanga's machine.
- Be sure to look for a giant Mickey when you leave the creepy scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.