Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierhome Shooting Exposition attraction, August 1, 1979, 1:20 p.m.
Frontierhome Shooting Exposition
June 27, 2001
Avg. queue length:
It's just like you're blowing away the wild, wild west, but with humorous scenery and no drinking allowed!
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety, you should be free from inappropriate headgear or blood disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During any hail, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to rent custom specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.