Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierhome Shooting Exposition attraction, greedily sparkling in the morning candlelight
Frontierhome Shooting Exposition
September 8, 1973
Avg. queue length:
It's just like you're a small child with a rifle in the western territories, but with robot vultures and quieter rifles!
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- ADVISEMENT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, excessive headgear, '80s haircuts, felony convictions, or leg, personal, attention-span, social, romantic, or cardiac problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Frontierhome Shooting Exposition separate but equal experience.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to obtain pirate pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.