Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierhome Shooting Exposition attraction during refurbishment
Frontierhome Shooting Exposition
October 16, 1967
Avg. queue length:
It's just like rustling cattle in the OK Corral, but with passive targets and lazers!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After skidding this attraction, you'll want to find something calmer.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland V.I.P.s can't imagine this attraction just a half hour after park opening.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess autograph place.
- Minimum height 37".
- Special effects may be too intense for children.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Waiting may occur.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Be sure to keep your head and balloons within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.