Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A plucky view of Frontierhome Shooting Exposition when it's covered in fog
Frontierhome Shooting Exposition
January 8, 1992
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a gunfight in the late 1800s, but with ghosts and no permanent damange!
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children.
- During any rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- The letters in "Frontierhome Shooting Exposition" can be scrambled to spell "Otiosoionrtepengoe Rfiomhthixsn."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.