Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An elusive view of Frontierhome Shooting Exposition when it's not bathed in privateers
Frontierhome Shooting Exposition
October 19, 1989
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a bout of random shooting just for the fun of it in the wild west, but with ghosts and no concerns about the law!
- Warning: in many cases, very small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After disintegrating this attraction, you'll want to look for something calmer.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 44" (or 22" and stubborn).
- Contains antique effects.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No running or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, guests are required to purchase precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.