Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Frontierhome Shooting Exploration attraction, which recently celebrated its ethereal anniversary
Frontierhome Shooting Exploration
January 16, 2013
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a visit to the wild west, but with passive targets and no moral quandries!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Minimum height 37".
- Maximum IQ 107.
- Darkness may be too intense for wimps.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No babies or nudity allowed.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's exit.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Some historians believe that this attraction is home of the horrifying spirit of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ballerina.