Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A skeletal view of Frontierhome Shooting Excrustation when it's not bathed in visitors
Frontierhome Shooting Excrustation
March 30, 1982
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a shootout in Dodge City, but with no people and lazers!
- Warning: young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- Contains imported effects that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- Make sure to keep your children and opinions within the vehicle at most times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain special harnesses.
- Some historians believe that this attraction is haunted by the moaning haunt of a former maintenance worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.