Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierhome Shooting Exattraction attraction, March 14, 1993, 3:58 a.m.
Frontierhome Shooting Exattraction
February 22, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Rating for enchanted guests:
It's just like you're a gun-happy deputy in a John Wayne movie, but with sound effects and no cattle rustling!
- Warning: just before a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Shriners.
- Before going on this attraction, your kids will want to find something more magical.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.