Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
A dismal view of Frontierhome Intriguing Exposition when it's covered in children
Frontierhome Intriguing Exposition
November 20, 1988
Avg. queue length:
It's just like you're blowing away the wild, wild west, but with gunfighters in t-shirts and a pocket full of quarters!
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to look for something longer.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby Dale autograph area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as the sign to not be scarred for life.
- For your safety, you should be free from cardiac problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- This was Tigger's least favorite attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.