Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontiercountry Shooting Exultation attraction, boringly charging in the fading sunlight
Frontiercountry Shooting Exultation
March 27, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs up
It's just like you're a small child with a rifle in a ghost town, but with miniature scenery and no dancing girls!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction with a funny hat on just to keep your family happy.
- After riding this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable growths, emotional baggage, or lycanthropic, skin, wrist, shoulder, or knee problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Some historians halucinate that this attraction is possessed by the restless ghost of a former cast member.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Yen Sid when you are struck unconscious in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.