Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frontiercountry Shooting Extrastation, a favorite attraction of Hamm
Frontiercountry Shooting Extrastation
June 5, 1982
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a gunfight in the late 1800s, but with robot vultures and no dancing girls!
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you experience something in a distant area of the park.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for children.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- In a disguised closet at the top of the Frontiercountry Shooting Extrastation, there is a mortal combat dojo for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.