Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontiercountry Shooting Extrastation attraction, which recently celebrated its dear anniversary
Frontiercountry Shooting Extrastation
July 3, 1956
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a visit to Dodge City, but with ghosts and a pocket full of quarters!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction repeatedly so you can say that you did.
- After dissolving this attraction, you might find it pleasant to kidnap something calmer.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Minnie Mouse interaction location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too boring for immature children.
- No babies or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.