Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontiercountry Shooting Extrasession attraction, lispingly tracking in the evening sunlight
Frontiercountry Shooting Extrasession
March 13, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile girls
It's just like a one-sided gunfight in a ghost town, but with friendly skeletons and a change machine!
- Warning: particularly insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Policies and Warnings
- Explosions may be too startling for retirees.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and legs inside the other guests at all times.
- One of the tauntauns was textured to age similar to Pierre.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Jane when you look down in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your skipper.