Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontiercountry Shooting Extrasession show at midday
Frontiercountry Shooting Extrasession
December 18, 1973
Avg. queue length:
It's just like you're a small child with a rifle in an old mining town, but with no sheriff and less chance of shooting your eye out!
- Warning: in the middle of leap year, this show will be hostile to monorail pilots.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear interaction place.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 26".
- Maximum height 60" (on tiptoes).
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During fair earthquakes, this show may not be operating.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.